Shelley Juran PhD's Client Testimonials
"Dr. Juran has been instrumental in helping me to adjust my thought patterns to those more constructive. With good humor and sharp listening skills, Dr. Juran worked me through some particularly frustrating and protracted periods of 'stuckness.' She's patient, empathic and knows her stuff." - E.R."
"She is a kind person, very professional. She has been my personal psychologist for almost two years. She is really helpful, knows a lot and I think she is the best psychologist who I ever met in the past few years. Also, I always feel at home when I meet her in her office. I can totally relax. -H.W."
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Tue:||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wed:||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thu:||10:00am - 8:00pm|
- BA (Brooklyn College, 1966)
- MA (Brooklyn College, 1972)
- PhD (City University Of New York, 1979)
- Certificate In Psychoanalysis, Post-Doctoral Program In Psychoanalysis (New York University, 1998)
- American Psychological Association
- Psychoanalytic Association Of NYU Postdoctoral Program (Psychoanalysis And Psychotherapy)
- Licensed Psychologist, New York State, 1981