Marriage Counselor in Brooklyn, New York
Relationships are hard. And sustaining a long-term relationship or marriage takes effort, dedication, and lots of hard work. But sometimes, even the most seemingly ideal relationships can start to suffer. And often, life's stresses and demands can take a toll on even the most stable of relationships. So if you and your partner could use some help with the issues you're currently facing, come to Shelley Juran PhD for relationship counseling.
Helping You Work Past Your Issues
It's natural to argue or disagree on occasion. But when you find yourself at odds with your partner more often than not, it's time to address the situation before it gets worse. Shelley Juran PhD can work with you and your partner to help you better communicate and work through the issues impacting your relationship.
You and your partner deserve to be happy with one another, and Shelley Juran PhD wants to help. Call today for more information or to schedule a consultation.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Tue:||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wed:||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thu:||10:00am - 8:00pm|
- BA (Brooklyn College, 1966)
- MA (Brooklyn College, 1972)
- PhD (City University Of New York, 1979)
- Certificate In Psychoanalysis, Post-Doctoral Program In Psychoanalysis (New York University, 1998)
- American Psychological Association
- Psychoanalytic Association Of NYU Postdoctoral Program (Psychoanalysis And Psychotherapy)
- Licensed Psychologist, New York State, 1981